

Okay, so apparently Roger Creager was here for 4 days on vacation.... A guy I work with comes in, give's me Roger's bio, and says, he is in town, and will play a free show at one of the bar's in town. So, I tell my husband, who doesn't believe me. We had to drive out to the bar to confirm that he would be there. So, he does play, I act like a crazy, obsessed fan, screaming every lyric at the top of my lungs. We all know that Roger is my favorite of all time! When he finished his set, I went up and asked him where his ring was. He said"What ring?" "Your Aggie Ring" I replied. He said "You know, I am up here fishing, so I left it on the counter. But as soon as I left it, I knew someone would ask me about it." He went on to say that he was pleasantly surprised at the amount of Texans in Sitka, Alaska. My husband's boss tried to get him to come over to their work the next day, offering him a ride on any boat in the Coast Guard, since he is the #2 guy at their unit. Unfortunately, he couldn't, he was leaving the next day. But he did say that he carries an E-Perb unit, one of those GPS things that alerts the coast guard in the event you need to be rescued. Roger said" I have an E-Perb thing, just in case I fall into the Drink, you guys can come and get me." We all had a good laugh at that one. Anywho, I was just so incredibly happy that Roger Creager was in Sitka, Alaska. I mean, what are the chances for that! For the short hour and a half he played, I was back home in Texas! I know the pics aren't great, but they prove he was here, and I am NOT full of shit!
No comments:
Post a Comment