Wednesday, August 27, 2008

no new posts.......

Okay guys, sorry I haven't put up any more pictures yet, here is the deal. It is usually sunny two to 3 days a week, and lately, those have only been during the week! It has been rainy on the weekends. Therefore, we haven't done anything fun. Yes, I did go out for my birthday....it rained....I played darts with Blaine and two of his buddies...I don't really have any girlfriends up here. I enjoyed the darts, but hate the rain. They tell me I should keep a good memory of the sunny days, so I make it through the winter! Maybe this weekend we will go take some pictures if the weather cooperates....maybe even golf. Oh yeah, the whole reason for the blog. I applied for grad school, we shall see within a week whether I got in. I will have a M.ED in educational technology when I am done. The courses look like cake, but we will just have to wait and see! I couldn't decide whether I wanted to go with Reading Specialist or Ed Tech. Maybe I will do both...eventually. I really like the reading part, but technology makes teaching so much easier! Anywho, its almost 11pm here and I should be well into my book, or snoozing by now, so ta-ta. by the way Kourtney, I finished Breaking Dawn, do you want me to send it to you? You have probably read it already anyhow.

No comments: