Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Snow Angels





This one is Captain's Angel. I know it looks like a blob, but I promise, he was trying to make an angel!




I Shoveled my parking spot by myself! After I was done, Blaine came out, went to his work, and got a freaking snow eater machine that blows it out the top. I like to thin I did a good job though, It was ice at the bottom, and I had to actually work at it.





Okay, here are some pictures of Snow Angels. We all made one, even Captain! He is so funny in the snow. He burrows through it, and rolls around. This weekend, when I was shoveling(Yes, I actually shoveled snow!) it was too deep for him to walk through, so he was hopping like a little rabbit. I will try to put a video on here of him. So about this snow.It's actually not that bad. I have only had one near wreck, and that was entering our housing, my car lost traction while I was turning, and almost slid into another vehicle. I learned to not turn so fast, haha. But other than that, my car is doing excellent! I have had no problem going over the bridge, and overall am comfortable driving in it. Blaine HATES it though, he refuses to leave the house unless it is absolutey necessary. I Got all registered to take my first two Grad classes in Ed Tech today. Hopefully I will learn something! Anywho, I will try to post a video later, I am freaking tired!

1 comment:

mom said...

okay now thats some snow i here is really cold like below 0 hope yall wear alot of clothes and stay inside as much as you can love yall stay warm